- What is Edinburgh Business Show: Learn More about our key event
- How to publish events on Edinburgh Connections website?
- How to submit an article for publishing on Edinburgh Connections Blog
- 6 months Edinburgh Connections Membership Review – what to expect?
- Become an Edinburgh Connections Partner
- Edinburgh Business Networking Event: How to prepare for your first visit?
- Edinburgh Connections Event Covid Policy (Face2Face events)
- What to expect when you join Edinburgh Connections
- How to use Membership Alert?
- Explaining Edinburgh Connections Event Ticket Types
- How much does it cost to Join Edinburgh Connections?
- Attending Edinburgh Connections Event as a Non-Member – Guide
- Online Business Networking Edinburgh Playbook
- Edinburgh Connections Membership Benefits Explained in Detail
Learn more about one of our key event: Edinburgh Business Show
The central theme of the Edinburgh Business Show is to help Scottish businesses to grow. The all-day event has been designed to maximise the interface between individual business owners with a focus on business development. Workshops, panel and face-to-face discussions will be balanced to ensure that the day will be extremely practical and useful to any busy entrepreneur who takes the day out of their hectic schedule to learn and to network.
Edinburgh Business Show Theme: Technology
Technology changed the world and the way we behave as entrepreneurs. Less than a decade ago if an entrepreneur wanted to launch a new project and required a simple website it cost a fortune to employ someone to set it up. Now with easy tools you can set up a website for pennies in matter of seconds.
Today’s big names are yesterday’s news. High-street brands like M&S, Tesco, ToysRus, New Look and more are shutting branches across the country. It’s a time of change. By using the right tools, and above all, a new mindset, we believe it is possible to create more opportunities than ever. We simply call this the Entrepreneurs’ Revolution.
Why Edinburgh Business Show is in Edinburgh?
Glasgow may have big industry and a gallus swagger, but Edinburgh wins on creative talent, energy and entrepreneurial spirit. It’s a unique and vibrant place to do business. With great access to universities, great flight connections, diverse communities, lots of networking organisations and a growing population of young professionals, Scotland’s capital city stands out from the crowd. Edinburgh Business Show is for entrepreneurs interested in developing the big-name disruptive businesses of the future.