- What is Edinburgh Business Show: Learn More about our key event
- How to publish events on Edinburgh Connections website?
- How to submit an article for publishing on Edinburgh Connections Blog
- 6 months Edinburgh Connections Membership Review – what to expect?
- Become an Edinburgh Connections Partner
- Edinburgh Business Networking Event: How to prepare for your first visit?
- Edinburgh Connections Event Covid Policy (Face2Face events)
- What to expect when you join Edinburgh Connections
- How to use Membership Alert?
- Explaining Edinburgh Connections Event Ticket Types
- How much does it cost to Join Edinburgh Connections?
- Attending Edinburgh Connections Event as a Non-Member – Guide
- Online Business Networking Edinburgh Playbook
- Edinburgh Connections Membership Benefits Explained in Detail
Where does my membership fee go?
Edinburgh Connections is self-financing. Membership fees are re-invested back into the organisation to help our member businesses to grow. Fees pay venue space for our full calendar of open and members-only events; for technology, to maintain our communications such as emailing distributions and our website that promotes members’ businesses, etc.
In all these ways and more, we generate quality leads for your business.
Edinburgh Connections Membership cost
Our Annual Membership fee is £200 with no joining fee and no VAT cost. Your membership brings a wide range of benefits. It does not matter whether you want to join as a business owner or individual – YOU decide how are we going to promote you and your business. If you own 2 businesses we can promote both in our business directory, social media, etc. If you are a serial entrepreneur owning more than 2 businesses you can promote all of your businesses by Becoming an Edinburgh Connections Partner.
Can I pay Edinburgh Connections Membership by instalments?
Our preferred option is to pay membership fees in full via payment card, PayPal or invoice. However, we offer quarterly plan to help you spread the cost of your membership. The Quarterly plan costs £60 and is subject to annual agreement and are available using automated payment method via credit card or PayPal. If you pay in a currency other than GBP, your rate will be calculated automatically via the bank exchange rate.
We offer a cooling-off period of 30 days. Please note that if you pay the annual fee you will save up to 20%.
What information is required when I sign up online?
We use third-party checkout Thrivecart that offers secure encrypted payment. On our signup page, you will need your business details including name, address, email. You will also need to agree to our Terms and Conditions.
On the second page, you have 2 payment options: PayPal or credit/debit card using Stripe. Once you make your payment you will receive an invoice for your sale and access to your Thrivecart dashboard, so you can manage your subscription, change card and invoice details. Your payment will be automatically deducted based on your payment plan. All members will receive an annual summary one month before their renewal and you will be notified before your card is charged. Please make sure that your card details are up to date in order to continue membership with Edinburgh Connections.
Should you have any questions about membership, please arrange an introduction call now.