- This event has passed.
Simply Networking eConnections 02.09.2020
September 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Simply Networking eConnections invites you to meet new connections.
Let everyone know who you are, and what your business provides.
Effective networking is a series of steps or stages that all businesses need to take, to get real results and returns for the time effort energy and money they put into all their networking activities. One of the stages in that process is to attend networking meetings and events (presently all online) where you can interact with many people in a time-efficient way and decide if it is beneficial for both of you to join each others networks.
Networking at its core is about the mutual support that a network or community of people can offer each other. In the times that we are living in, it is more important than ever to be developing and building your networks.
With this in mind, we are delighted to invite you to our “Simply Networking” online event to meet new connections, and build those all important business relationships leading to potential new clients and sales.
We might even throw in some top networking tips, you might never have heard before, from Scotland’s Mister Networking Colin McKeand.
***LIMITED NUMBERS SO FIRST TO BOOK SECURES TICKETS. ***
Once they are gone they are gone.
10:30 am Pre-networking for Members only. Non-Members will wait in the virtual waiting room until 11:00 am
- Download and Install Zoom software. Refer to the Zoom Support Page if you have any technical problems.
- Change your Zoom name to your correct name (example: John Smith instead of John’s iPhone). If we cannot recognise your name on the list, you may not be allowed to join the pre-networking session and the event.
- Read Colin McKeand’s article on How to look good on a video call.
- Prepare your question(s) for the speaker in advance.
There are three types of Tickets to choose from:
- EC Member FREE Ticket. All EC Members enjoy FREE access to all EC events, including Edinburgh Business Show, and can invite up to 3 guests per event.
- Non-Member Guest FREE Ticket. Limited to regular attendees, priority for first-time visitors.
- Non-Member PAYG Ticket. The Pay As You Go option is for regular attendees and available when guest tickets will be sold out
Tickets will be available from 8 am on Wednesday the 19th of August. Book HERE.
*The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend event details including date, time, topic, speaker, agenda and tickets.