Edinburgh Business eConnections on Blogging 28.10.2020
October 28 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Edinburgh Business eConnections to give you solutions & strategies that help you succeed in your business.
A couple of years ago, blogging was still much more casual and focused more on personal stories. Now, blogging is one of the most important aspects of content marketing in most B2B settings – from law through web development to very niche companies that gain leads from the content they are publishing.
In this Insights event, we will take a closer look at blogging, why it’s so important in today’s world, how it impacts SERP results, and what tools you can use to start your own professional blog.
- Why is blogging important for most companies?
- How does blogging influence Google Search Results?
- What tools can you use to create a blog, where to find topic ideas?
10:30 am Pre-networking for Members only. Non-Members will wait in the virtual waiting room until 11:00 am
11:00 am Welcome and EC update, Colin McKeand and Bart Kowalczyk
11:10 am Business Insights from Guest Speaker
11:30 am Q&A with Guest Speaker
11:40 am Networking in virtual breakout rooms
11:55 am Summary
12:00 pm Close
About Guest Speaker
Adrian has extensive experience in SEO. Working on various projects for the past 8 years, he developed his own approach and methodology that he is implementing for clients from all over the world to improve their ranking and online presence.
Adrian’s approach to SEO is highly technical and thorough focusing on whitehat techniques that ensures stability and consistency of campaign results. His experience, knowledge and work ethic took him to where he is today: head of SEO and vice president at Neadoo.
Speaker on many events like BrightonSEO, PBLINK and much more.
- Download and Install Zoom software. Refer to the Zoom Support Page if you have any technical problems.
- Change your Zoom name to your correct name (example: John Smith instead of John’s iPhone). If we cannot recognise your name on the list, you may not be allowed to join the pre-networking session and the event.
- Read Colin McKeand’s article on How to look good on a video call.
- Prepare your question(s) for the speaker in advance.
There are three types of Tickets to choose from:
- EC Member FREE Ticket. All EC Members enjoy FREE access to all EC events, including Edinburgh Business Show, and can invite up to 3 guests per event.
- Non-Member Guest FREE Ticket. Limited to regular attendees, priority for first-time visitors.
- Non-Member PAYG Ticket. The Pay As You Go option is for regular attendees and available when guest tickets will be sold out
*The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend event details including date, time, topic, speaker, agenda and tickets.
We look forward to networking with you!
Colin, Bart and Anna