- What is Edinburgh Business Show: Learn More about our key event
- How to publish events on Edinburgh Connections website?
- How to submit an article for publishing on Edinburgh Connections Blog
- 6 months Edinburgh Connections Membership Review – what to expect?
- Become an Edinburgh Connections Partner
- Edinburgh Business Networking Event: How to prepare for your first visit?
- Edinburgh Connections Event Covid Policy (Face2Face events)
- What to expect when you join Edinburgh Connections
- How to use Membership Alert?
- Explaining Edinburgh Connections Event Ticket Types
- How much does it cost to Join Edinburgh Connections?
- Attending Edinburgh Connections Event as a Non-Member – Guide
- Online Business Networking Edinburgh Playbook
- Edinburgh Connections Membership Benefits Explained in Detail
If you are looking for returns on your networking investment, you need to engage with the Community. This is not only attending our events but also offering your help and expertise. When you join Edinburgh Connections we watch your engagement closely to make sure that your networking efforts return the desired results.
6 months after you join or renew your membership with us, we will review your engagement with us. What should you expect?
- We will monitor how many events you have booked and attended and ask for feedback
- We will review the way you have used other membership tools, including publishing valuable content on EC blog, etc.
- We will ask you about your expectations for the next 6 months
- We will help to connect you with 2 potential prospects from our database
- You will be updated with our event plans
We are actively listening to our members so we can adapt our offering to make sure we provide a value for money membership product. At every stage of the journey with us feel free to give us feedback and share comments.